The domain name themaevastore.com (hereinafter referred to as (Website) is owned by Ramesh Flowers Pvt Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at A62(A) SIPCOT Industrial Complex, T.V.Puram, Tuticorin-628002 (hereinafter referred to as (Company).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
YOUR ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Unless we allow "guest" purchases, you will need to establish an account with us (Account) to use certain features of the Services (e.g., to order products and or services from the Site). You may only create one account with us, and We reserve the right to immediately terminate any additional accounts created by you. During the account registration process you will be asked to select a unique password. You are solely responsible for protecting and maintaining the security and confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. By logging into the Site or otherwise using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the customer who registered for the services; (b) that you are using the services only for permitted purposes; and (c) you are not a competitor of www.rameshflowers.com or agent thereof. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. Please contact us to notify us of any change in your eligibility to use the Services, any potential unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any breach of security; however, we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Services.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
If you create an account, you represent and warrant that: (a) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (b) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person's authorization to use such name; (c) you will not select or utilize a user name that We in our sole discretion deem offensive; and (d) you are not a competitor of Ramesh Flowers P Ltd., or an agent thereof. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account, either directly or through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates.
TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Upon any termination of your Account or these Terms and Conditions, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and Services, and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of the Services in whole or in part. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and payment obligations. Termination shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site or through the Services.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers, at present. Company does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Company reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Company may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Company reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to the company.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (a) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms and Conditions), or for no reason at all; and (b) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
USER CONTENT FROM OTHER USERS, LINKS, SEARCH RESULTS, ADVERTISING AND THIRD PARTY SELLERS
We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
You hereby release us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, content providers, partners, representatives and successors Ramesh Flowers P Ltd., from any claim, demands, losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arising from use of Third Party Materials or interactions with or conduct of the applicable third parties.
PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site and Content (by displaying it on your internet browser) only for the purpose of using the Services, and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between us and buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services.
- The Company holds the right, title or interest over the products and the Company shall have rights and liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Us. Company shall intimate the Buyer about the date of delivery and any delay more than 10 days from the date of delivery shall be the Company’s responsibility. However, in case of delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered, the Company shall provide the product to the Buyer as soon as the same is available and shall not be in default for any such delays.
- Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by Company may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event You OR Company may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Company and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Company cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users or third parties, which is made available on the Website. You may find other such information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail, "chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about any illegal activities;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(q) harm anyone in any way;
(r) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy;
(s) violates any law that is in force;
(t) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(u) impersonate another person;
(v) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(w) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(x) is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(y) creates liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (ISPs) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Company or us on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Company’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Company’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Company.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that, other users (including unauthorized users or hackers) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Company shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
PRICES; COLORS; AVAILABILITY
- All prices listed on the site are subject to change. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order pursuant to our Order Acceptance Policy described below, to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Please note that the colors of items and products may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed.
- The availability of products and other items on the Services may change at any time, without notice.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order receipt confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a portion of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, your sole and exclusive remedy will be one of the following: (a) we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the order or the quantity not provided.
- For each product or service you order through the site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product or service (including any sales taxes, surcharges and any delivery fees for the delivery service you select) as of the time you submitted the order. Unless you and Ramesh Flowers P Ltd have agreed to an alternate billing arrangement in writing signed by Ramesh Flowers P Ltd. Ramesh Flowers P Ltd will automatically bill your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such price. All prices are non-refundable. Without limiting other remedies, we reserve the right to charge a late fee on all past due payments equivalent to the lesser of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month on the unpaid balance or the highest rate allowed by law. You will pay for all collection costs, attorney’s fees, and court costs incurred in the collection of past due amounts.
- We use a third-party payment processor (the Payment Processor) to process your payments. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- -Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- - Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- - Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- - Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Company to purchase the products and /or services from the Company using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Company using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Company Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions if offered by us, Buyer is required to confirm the receipt of products or services to mark the order completed.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You receive damaged goods, within 7 days of such receipt. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time, then this would make You ineligible for a refund. Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via cheque or a demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the user). Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI). Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Company in case of any misuse by Buyer. Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Company reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Company may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Company or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Company may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Company. As a result of such check if Company is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Company may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Company may hold Transaction Price and Company may hold Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Company and the Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Company Website.
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Site may be accessed from countries other than the India. The Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the India. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the India. If you access and use the Site or Services outside the India you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES / INTERNATIONAL SALE
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Company is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India.
We may share transfer / license / covey some or all of your personal information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with or are acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or for any other reason whatsoever to: help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content and the Services as herein described, including but not limited to the Ramesh Flowers P Ltd Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in Ramesh Flowers P Ltd and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site and the Services are protected by state laws, common laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying, and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITIES
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on as is and as available basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Company does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Company will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Company does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Company is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Company will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Company from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL 'RAMESH FLOWERS P LTD' BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR A LINKED SITE, OR A USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES OR A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RAMESH FLOWERS P LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR SITE CONTENT) OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS OR WEB SITES: (I) INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY RELATED TO OUR PRODUCTS OR YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, OUR SITE, SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED THIRD PARTY WEB SITE (EVEN IF RAMESH FLOWERS P LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).; OR (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION).
We accept returns only if the goods received are defective. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the Company subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify Company of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the product will be replaced in return of the defective product/s and if similar product is not available, then the same shall be replaced with some other product of same value.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the Company.
- You must tell us in writing if you wish to return goods within 7 days beginning the day after the receipt of the Goods, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In any event, you may not return orders for specially commissioned, bespoke or personalized goods;
5 The Goods must be returned to us within 10 business days after Our approval/your request for returning the order and should meet the following:
5.1. with goods in their original condition and with packaging;
5.2. securely wrapped;
5.3. including our delivery slip;
5.4. using a reliable delivery partner
- After we have received the Goods, we will be issuing store credit on your Ramesh Flowers P Ltd customer account with the full purchase price of the Goods returned no later than 2 days from receipt of your notice of cancellation and return;
The Returns Policy for each product is dependent on both product type and our returns policy on the same. The Company may ask the purchaser to pay a handling fee of 10% of an items purchase value.
Company reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claim(s) or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
CLAIMS AND REMEDIES
WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR SITE CONTENT, OUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE, IN OUR DISCRETION, TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OR TO REPLACE AND DELIVER EQUIVALENT PRODUCT ITEMS, AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE.
THE APPLICABLE CLAIM MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THIRTY OR WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED ANY AND ALL RELATED CLAIMS REGARDING SUCH PRODUCT ITEMS.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ramesh Flowers P Ltd from all third party liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that arise from or relate to (a) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Site, Services or Content; (b) your User Content; (c) your violation of these Terms and Conditions; or (d) infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT & RESTRICTION
This site is controlled and operated by Company and products are sold by the Company itself. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Company respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Company at email@example.com
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using Our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on Our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to Ramesh Flowers P Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 1 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on Our Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Nothing in this agreement or on Our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No delay or failure by us, in exercising any right, power or provision here under shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver. No waiver shall be effective unless in writing.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com