- Let’s begin with the oldest and most useful essential oil, the Frankincense essential oil. The frankincense aroma is earthy, unusually warm, deep, flavor-full and incense-like which helps maintaining spiritual connectedness. Some of the other many uses and benefits of this oil include as a mood enhancer and stress reliever. Perfect opportunities to gather your thoughts in one place, move towards inner consciousness after you have diffused this empowering oil.
- Next up is the Lavender essential oil. Lavender is beautiful blend of fresh, floral and clam whose fragrance will appeal to everyone irrespective of gender or age. Known for its richness and versatility, Lavender essential oil is used for stress relief and helps to promote sleep. The oil can be diffused up to 1 hour, 3 times daily to fight through emotional overload, tension and panic.
- One of ours personal favourite is Eucalyptus essential oil. The overpowering minty, slightly woody and purifying scent of Eucalyptus is sure to enhance your concentration. The cooling characteristic of this essential oil will provide you the mental and emotional clarity you need. An excellent way to disperse sadness and gather positivity.
- Who doesn’t like lemons? Next top pick is the Lemon essential oil. Lemon is well-known for its versatility, thus lemon essential oil is must-have! Lemon oil has a fresh and purifying citrus scent which instantly reinforces positivity. Lemon essential oil can clear and refresh a weary mind promptly when added to the diffuser. Its ability to increase mental clarity makes it useful oil for both at home and work place.
- Last but not the least, Tea tree essential oil. In simple words, Tea Tree oil is AWESOME! An essential oil that should be in everyone’s possession is the tea tree oil. Known for its multi-function anti-bacterial properties, tea tree oil scent is astringent, acrid and medicinal. Looking to boost your immune? Go ahead and diffuse a tea tree essential oil.
Aromatherapy – What you need to know?
Aromatherapy essential oils have been used for nearly 6000 years now, with the aim of improving a person’s health or mood when used aromatically. Sometimes the fast pace of life may clog your mental clarity and slow down the process of working towards your goals, and that’s where our Aromatherapy essential oil works its magic. Kick start your day with an extra stroke of energy, with few drops of these magic potions!
Top 5 Essential oils that should be in everyone’s possession!
How to use Maeva’s essential oils?
Inhale your favourite oil, exhale your inner turmoil!
You can instantly change the spirit of the room in just few minutes with few drops of Maeva’s essential oil in one of our candle-powered burners!
After a long day of work, you deserve a little ME-Time. All you need is to place a tea-light candle in hollowed part of our ceramic burners allowing the essential oil diluted with water to warm up before it spreads its magic. An effortless way to spread pleasant aroma in your living space.
Our ceramic burners are delicately craved and hollowed to allow lights to go through and revitalize your body and mind. Also it is a beautiful addition to any room. Aromatherapy diffusers disperse your favorite essential oil in your surroundings to clear the air around you and promote a relaxed state of body, mind and soul. Standard dosage varies from 5 to 8 drops mixed to water.
For example: Our lavender essential oil is bottled with the qualities of calmness, tranquility, stillness and composure. A few drops of lavender oil in our diffusers promote peaceful sleep after a long day of work, making sure you wake up the morning with positivity and better concentration.
Note: You should always dilute the essential oils with water before using. Keep Essential oils out of reach of children and pets.